In line with the latest COVID19 easing of restrictions, as from Wednesday 19th May 2021, Mater Dei Hospital is revising its visiting hours. Visiting hours will be from 11:00 to 12:30 & 17:00 to 18:00.
- It is important that there is only one visitor per patient and the non-rotating policy is to be adhered to;
- Visitors are always required to wear a mask;
- It is imperative that visitors practice hand hygiene by applying a hand sanitizer or wash their hands thoroughly;
- Visitors are to be reminded that if they feel unwell, they should not visit the patient.
- This policy does not apply when visiting children and in cases of AOS situation. In these circumstances current policies apply.
With regards to the Obstetric Wards the partner is allowed near mother 12 hours post-partum and with visiting hours between 16:00 and 20:00.
Please continue to attend appointments unless you are notified by us. Patients are being notified if their appointment has moved by phone call. If you cannot attend because you are self-isolating kindly inform us on the outpatient telephone number 2545 7000.
For more information please contact our customer care on email email@example.com or telephone number 2545 4184.